EchoValve is a groundbreaking innovation that offers a hassle free and out of sight way to automatically fill your pool. As the water lowers, small amounts of air will be pulled into the suction line. EchoValve is designed to sense these bubbles rushing through the system and respond. An integrated water valve is opened and closed according to the to the users settings, maintaining the proper water level and preventing any damage to the pump caused by running dry. This automatic swimming pool leveler will monitor your system 24/7 and save you your well earned time and money.
Ultrasonic bubble detection utilizes the latest technology providing a superior way to detect air in your suction lines. Employing two piezoelectric ultrasonic transducers that work as a transmitter and receiver, the circuit can detect the presence of air within a suction line. Proprietary software filters this data to determine when it is time to turn on a flow of water to top up the pool.
Simple to retrofit into existing installations next to the pump with no equipment needed at the pool.
Set and forget - user adjustable fill time for each low level event, and weekly fill time limits as fail-safe from overfill.
Tracks fill time during the last 7 days.
Use manual fill feature for a top-up. or to aid in priming the pump.
No need to place unsightly and bulky poolside float valves fed by garden hoses.
Prevent pump burnout from low water levels.
EchoValve was designed with ease of installation in mind for new and existing pools. Take these simple steps to complete your system upgrade:
1) Remove hose from suction side of pump
2) Connect EchoValve directly to the pump suction port using the provided 1 1/2" NPT fitting, or in-line using the 2 provided 1 1/2" barbs anywhere on your suction line.
3) Connect original suction hose onto the intake of the EchoValve
4) Provide EchoValve with water source via standard garden hose fitting or 1/2" NPT (Both provided)
5) Plug in the provided 24VDC power supply to a standard 120vac wall outlet.
6) Press Menu button - Set Fill Time per cycle (default setting is 4 hours)
7) Press Menu Button again - Set Max Fill Time per week (default setting is 8 hours)
Water will now flow into your pool only as needed at the desired settings.
WHO WE ARE
EchoValve is a registered trademark of Hidden Valley Innovations Inc, a technology company engaged in the development of smart valves using ultrasonic technology. We provide sales, service, and support for our innovative product, as well as custom engineering solutions for OEM customers in need of variations of the valve.